Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Kissed Goodbye

So here comes the end of June.
The blog is having at least one post for every month since the very beginning, but instead of making this as a routine I am actually long to write.

I was a little bit tired, a little bit angry.
Despite being sincere & patient, it can be despairing to deal with lies & denials. All that I wish is the people I love will stop getting hurt. When you are in pain, pain is in me as well.

Would I yell at your face asking you to stay hopeful & be positive? Just kidding, I'll tell you that gently. Because I'm very dejected. Sometimes you might know what's the right thing to hold on to yet you don't know the right way to do it or say it.

God, our creator, is my focus.
This is why I'm still celebrating His grace for each new day. My constant battle in spiritual warfare requires greater faith, it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me.

So here comes the end of June.
The blog had always served its original purpose, or I would just have to stop writing.

3 comments:

  1. wah.. didnt even know you have a blog.. anyways.. whatever happens in your life right now, i hope all will be fine soon. take care and enjoy your studies and friends.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colour !! my favourite. take care buddy. come back more often if the air ticket is cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. jiijii , i didn't know your blog is public again!! rawrs.

    haha.

    ReplyDelete