Saturday, September 12, 2009

灵命日粮


or Our Daily Bread, is my important source of spiritual guidance, as I don't read bible often. This is a small booklet with collection of encouraging short stories inspired by God's words for every single day in the corresponding month. The reason I'm attracted is not just because of the interesting ways they used to bring out the lessons from the stories, but is because of that I'm amazed by how God communicates with me through this. He is like speaking to me live from heaven everyday, frankly, almost all the time the contents of the story match exactly with my current issues of the day! The presence of God is so real, that this daily experience had pointed out many of my mistakes, provided guindance for my weaknesses, but not least this had fulfill my needs, brought me joy & comfort too.

Your Word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You. — Psalm 119:11

This is a bible verse quoted in Our Daily Bread on 10th of September. If you're already a christian, always remember His words and grow spiritually on your untended heart. His wisdom will prevent you from committing sin.


Online version ^^

2 comments:

  1. 惭愧啊..
    我都嫌它故事太长了,就没看

    ReplyDelete
  2. 呵呵,有空就去看看啊 ~ 设有网站又不用付钱!XD

    ReplyDelete