Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Go enjoy life ♪


Watched "Yesman" ? Suddenly I felt like I'm one of them, who says yes to everything.

I said yes to new life, came to know God once again, thirst for more wisdom from God's words, wanna lay down all my burden and depend on Him faithfully.

I said yes to better social relations, joining groups of friends, getting to know each other deeper, sharing joy & tears.

I said yes to new knowledges, I have started picking up my medical books and had a good read on them.
I said yes to learn music, I went to church for drum lesson, discovered a little bit about the concept of piano, and can't wait for the guitar that my sister & her boyfriend had bought for me.

I said yes to become more active, begun to swim again in the revitalizing pool water, played harder in basketball & I actually earned a compliment from another African player last week, next I'm going to try out paintball war game on this coming Sunday with my big bro!

* Sorry ~ broken english ~ don't get lost in the words =P *


Wakaka so much crap but things go meaningless if these are without a purpose.


He is the reason, & you are the angel.
There's no way to conceal this love.


* ache no more *

4 comments:

  1. lol yea, and I gonna say yes AGAIN to dentist this Saturday ~ @@ for another checkup keke

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time must teman me to swim.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy to see u become "Jim Carrey"... say yes to your beautiful life~

    ReplyDelete