Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm lying on my comfortable sofa bed & am dreaming


It's the best thing in the world to be with the person you love!
Move away from the stressful works & suffocating crowd of people, next I know I'll be seeing you!

Every moment spent is so joyful & memorable!
Not sure whether I do or do not deserve, we don't even have to say it out, the love is already flowing into our hearts when we share our food, when we share the jokes, & when we pray for each other.

I'll always treasure this. ^^


* Enjoying my weekend in Seremban,
thanks ba, thanks ma,
love you all *

2 comments:

  1. yeh... the moments shared with family is very precious... even more so now that we're far away from them. in 2 more weeks time, i'm gonna be in my home sweet home too. wee....~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Winnie! Hehe, great, you'll enjoy ur time when you get back home ^^

    ReplyDelete