Thursday, August 20, 2009

Art


Ta-da!
Homemade bookmarks with delicate handcraft!

1 Corinthians 13 - Love
* Mystical red roses for Jessica *

Matthew 5 - Salt and Light
* Elegant light tower for Amabel *


* Others *

* ??? *
* I forgot to take pictures ... *

Last post was meant to make this post a ( big ) surprise, unfortunately only having photos of 2 out of the 5 designs. God loves you all.

******************************

It feels weird that calling myself as artistic.

I do know some graphic stuff, I might be able to create something nice at the expense of excessive brain power and lotsss of time. But a glance at myself, skinny body shape with sakai dark skin, messy unmanaged hair, classical black thick frame glasses, outdated and sometimes silly outfit ... seriously not fashionable & unattractive. Not that creative in talking too, blame on my broken english, but the truth is I'm so lame even to utter in mother tongue mandarin/cantonese. Often it's too boring to talk with me, some simply ignore me, in the end I just keep quiet, although sometimes I really wanted to talk, to you.

Throughout the first 9 posts you can find some childish abstract fantasies about love, next you'll get entirely confused: What's with this guy? lonely bastard with no life? @@

So finally a post about myself now, only it sounds a little pathetic. Yea, I'm lonely but I'm not a bastard.



* lol, senseless blogging *
* ... I'm sincere with every post ok? *

3 comments:

  1. stop condemning urself ji yin....n thanx for da bookmark!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe so nice to see u gals here ~ I'm fine lol thanks Winnie & Jessie!

    ReplyDelete