Sunday, August 9, 2009

使命 ● Guardian Angel














Dear friends, let's love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7

* I can still be your Guardian Angel, can't I? *


but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. - Isaiah 40:31

* Can I walk with you again just like we did today? how about doing it everyday? *


Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise and I am saved from my enemies. - Psalms 18:2-3

do not be anxious bout anything, but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your mind in christ Jesus. - Phil 4:6-7

* Here comes the doubt again. Has God planned it this way? Am I doing the right thing? Do I deserve you or you deserve better? *


Jesus wept. - John 11:35

* She told me, for what breaks your heart, breaks His heart. *


This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. - Psalms 118:24

* Goodnight! *





Thanks to all my CG friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment