Monday, August 10, 2009

Have you found my blog?


1 week has passed, so randomly I started this blog, only 5 unique-first-time visitors so far. ( Strangers or stalkers? )

So secretly adding new post, so quietly expressing my thoughts. So passive in the real world, so emotionally in here. All about you. For years I've done nothing, then you came and disrupt the routine. Never blog about myself all this while but I write for you here, with inability to cover my explosion of feelings towards you. Blog without public exposure because there are still fears, maybe either of us is not ready, maybe I just don't suit you, maybe you're thinking about someone else ... maybe maybe ~~

* listening to She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 *

Deep thoughts throughout the week. Reevaluation of myself and my principle of life.
How's my social circle? Am I unapproachable?
How's my career? Has it been ruined by my obsession on trivial stuff?
What's wrong with my relationship with God? What took away the priority?
Am I truthful towards you? How much I know about love? I've got mesmerized with your character & your joyful smile. Also with your physical touch when you hold my hand ... what the, am I a pervert!? @@

It's a spurt of my psychological & spiritual growth. You've encouraged me so much for positive changes, my dear.

Have you found my blog? If you found it, you found my heart.












5 comments: