Sunday, August 2, 2009

颓废 ● Begin


What
( the heck! ) is wrong with me?
* Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..................... *

The strong feeling of emptyness had occupied my soul for the whole day. Can't even be organized for a single minute. Spending time for random stuff without purpose. Blood thrusting upward through the carotid artery in the way that is able to feel it even without palpating. Both of my tired eyes are seeing transparent, floating ... err ... things ~ ... * sigh * and of course the tiny little text on the books. Oh yea, currently this is waste of time, too, starting a blog just before the day of upcoming test.

Can't stop thinking of you since last week. Already a person who is been troubled by distraction from tons of junk things ( CRS's critic ), I've gone worse with addiction on you. But sorry to say that, I keep denying it. Too weak to be the man who can inspire you with hopes & future, for now.

Once again failed to do what i should've done, yet God is there watching over me. Please grant me peace, so that I can get away from the evil, getting over my sin and * Hieyaa! * metamorphose into something better.

Thanks to Keng Keng, for inspiring me with this blog title. ^^

Keep hiding keep hiding, nobody that I know will dig out this blog, kekeke ~

JY

No comments:

Post a Comment