Monday, August 3, 2009

A little bout her ... 说说她。


Having a long chat with my dear buddy, Tim, on yesterday night, and it was really fun and nice talking to him. We share almost about everything since we've known each other, computer games lar, movies lar, study lar, bla bla ~ so this time we got into a more interesting, & more mature topic, hehe - the soulmate.

* Cheh! * You might response in that way. What's so serious bout this topic? Dating girl jek ma ~ Fine, I have no experience at all. I'm not homo definitely, no matter how you twist the fact you would never relate me with gay. Yet, afterall, I've never pak tuo before. Not really because of my lack of communication & social skill, it's the unusual mindset that get into the way.

In opting for the correct person, requirements are: comfortable outlook, not too fat, & most important, good attitude. That's my minimum lol. Yea as like other men, appearance always comes first. Somehow I have to obey my art-sense & the desire for perfection. Well, attitude & behaviour are the crucial parts. It's the magical spell that can turn anyone into angel or devil.

My arrogant demand for such an ideal partner leads to the hiding of my expression. To reject someone, I become emotionless so that she won't think too much. To a girl that I admire, I become emotionless, too, so that we won't simply fall into the relationship. Afraid that either she or I myself will regret. All in all I'm scare of being guilty for bringing damage to someone else.

She gives me a different thought. 2 years ago, my first sight of her is mesmerizing. I kept myself silent, as usual, since then. Maybe that's the time God planned for me to discover her inner beauty during our first year course. She is so inspiring, just like what she mentioned before, the soulmate should be inspiring. * emmm ... * I feel a bit crazy when the urge to approach her arises.

Oh God my shepherd, watch over your lamb now. A bit too much.

Thanks buddy for the talk ~

* Sigh ~ bad day ... *

No comments:

Post a Comment